I Am Working for OUK, APP Not Labour party




NOT WORKING FOR LABOUR PARTY, I WORK FOR OUK, APP…


Nelson Ojingwa, Labour Party Bende House of Representatives Candidate's "Media Aid"  declares...


9trixnewsonline.com


They said the best time to get the truth from a drunkard is when he is tipsy, a condition Nelson Ojingwa usually finds himself especially over the weekends. Our investigative reporter ran into him in his newly discovered joint in the outskirts of Abuja yesterday, where he was in not so good a mood and wanted to relax with a few bottles of beer. It did not take a lot of bottles before his conversation with allies around his table started flowing once he was asked what he was doing in Abuja while politics have started in Abia. 

He Ojingwa replied..... 

I moved here to control things in Abia state through the media and they can’t trace or track me. How can they trace me with multiple phone lines listed under fake names including “ obedience “, anonymous facebook accounts, including one called “Bende voice “, my brother a lot has been set up by me to do the the bidding, any one I want or to pull down any one I want and they can’t catch me. I am backed and paid by the biggest political stakeholder in my area. After burning a bus the day he wanted to come to item (A community in Bende) and claiming he did it while I was in PDP with a different Oga, I have been trying to get into his camp and subtly subtly I went for it till his team and him self accepted to work with me to destroy some one close to him. 


Did I know Dogo from Adams? It was my town’s man from Item who is his PA known as Bala that recruited me not knowing that I have been assigned long time to spy on candidates of APC on the slaughter table of my pay master, which I did well with reports I consistently forwarded to him. Madam Jimaima a former chief of staff working with him, made sure my name continuously entered into every list of empowerment from the senator. Not too long ago I got 1 million Naira from him and they made sure I got money for any of my assignments after giving me details or accepting my proposals. They are  happy the way I carried it even till date. I am not the only one doing the same job. 


Mr Ojingwa continued..... 

Working with Labour Party is part of the agenda to destroy the loyalty base of Bende south (Ikwuisi); divide them to rule them is the task. I know Dogo is going no where but he is not the target, if you read my daily posts you will know who is the target. They told me he will not go again and I am part of the team to make it happen not for the benefit of Dogo, we have Apga and PDP candidates from our side (Umunna), it is not about the party it is what my Oga kpata kpata wants whether Bende likes it or not. 


I am working for APP not Labour Party, ask OUK… the “media aide “ of Labour Party candidate in Bende confesses.


Did you not see the poster where I put both OUK and Dogo together with Peter Obi? Did you see any member of his team condemn that poster? Did you hear any complaints from him? Nooo! 


We discuss these things before we push them out and there is nothing I write my pay master, the APC Senatorial candidate for Abia North does not authorise. He asked me to promote Dogo despite all odds not for winning but scattering their votes, same for Alex Otti, I was asked not to project him. 


It was only yesterday that I was allowed to add his face on the poster with Dogo and Obi since the first poster with OUK, Dogo and Obi has gotten OUk into trouble with the national Leadership of his Party. But am not supporting Alex Otti because he is not loyal to my APC senatorial candidate neither is Dogo supporting Alex Otti and as you know My Principal's younger brother is in the race. 


Hon. Nelson Ojingwa further boasted... 

If you bend down you will see Aba, if he is supporting APC in Bende why will he give Generators and 40,000 Naira to any one who approaches him from labour pledging to work for him but not for other members of APC in Bende. Go to Ozuitem you will see one Onyemachi the ward chairman of Labour and ask him what he got from OUK the day he visited Igbere to declare support for him not for other candidates of APC. 


Daily, we are told to be moving APC members in Bende to APP my real party ( not Labour ) and it is working and by the time they know it , the  party will be empty . Our target is one man who must not be allowed to rise politically. 


I have nothing against any one they want to destroy but truth be told, I need to feed my family and I don’t have a job, I also need money to go back to school to finish my undergraduate studies, how will I get that if I don’t do this job for them? I am not employable so they can’t get me a job. I have been asked to even market the daughter and the sharing of exercise book in Abia North and I have started. This is the season I must collect my own share no matter what. 


What if this gets you into trouble? he was asked, “ they assured me they will shield me till the end “ more over this task gives me relevance and puts my name out there. How will I be known if I don’t play this kind of role? 


I said it on my face book wall that every day my job is to find something to drag his name into whether people buy it or not I will keep pushing it.


Final words our undercover reporter... “ be careful, these politicians are every where with their eyes and ears, thread carefully so as not to be hurt no body likes to be blackmailed including you. Take it easy before there is a bounce back and those that sent you will abandon you “.


Hon. Ojingwa in confidence affirmed the heavy protection of his sponsor  whom  he described as senior man, pointing that Bende politics thrives and revolves around him.


Source :9trixnewsonline.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APP/APC SENATOR - How OUK fled from campaign ground

Labour Party fields Ex-Convict as Candidate for House of Reps Elections in Bende, Abia State